Some tips to have present at your Transandes Enduro participation.
– You must attend with your bike in perfect condition, brings some specific spare parts as Hangers or Brake Pads, which are hard to find.
– The camp can be used from January 10th. The meals service begins with dinner on Jan 11th (available for Full Support Package). Before that, you can buy food at the Petermann Brewery, at the Huilo Huilo restaurants, or at Neltume and Puerto Fuy’s restaurants and local markets.
– The Camp will be have assembled tents available for each rider of the Full Support Pack, so you just bring your sleeping bag and matt.
Accreditations and Race Meeting
– Accreditations will be open at the race office on Thursday, January 11, from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
– On Thursday, January 11, at 7:30 p.m. will take place the mandatory race meeting, where you will know all the necessary details for the race
-Will be neutral feed zones on each stage, where you’ll find fruits, water, POWERADE, sodas, etc. But we suggest you bring some food and at least 1 liter of water anyway.
– You must wear your Integral helmet, which is mandatory to use in all Specials, the use of helmets in Links is also mandatory, but in this case it can be of the “XC” type.
– If more protections you use, better!
– Backpack to carry water, food, spare parts, coat … etc.
– To do not leave anything in home, use our Checklist.
– It is strictly forbidden to throw any type of trash in the route, if you are surprised, you will receive an important penalty, if you repeat you will be disqualified!
– If you see another competitor throwing trash please report it! Otherwise you may be considered an accomplice of this, risking sanctions.