Some tips to have present at your Transandes Challenge participation.
- You must attend with your bike in perfect condition, brings some specific spare parts or as Hangers Brake Pads, which are hard to find.
- Is allowed use any kind of mountain bike. There will be free technical service in each camp with spare parts for sell. But during each stage you should make your own repairs, carry hex keys, chain breaker, hangers, pump and spare tubes.
- The camp can be used 2 days prior the start. The meals service begins with dinner the days before the start (just for the Full Package)
- The Camp will be have assembled tents available for each rider of the Full Support Pack, including the inflatable mat, so you just bring your sleeping.
- Will be neutral feed zones each days where you’ll find fruits, water, isotonics, etc. But we suggest you bring some food and at least 1 liter of water anyway.
- All the stages will be previously marked with color tapes, signals and flag boys. Each day will be marked with a different color.
- You’ll have a brochure with all the stages details.
- It’s not mandatory use GPS, but for security we recommend use one.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw any type of trash in the route, if you are surprised, you will receive an important penalty, if you repeat you will be disqualified!
- If you see another competitor throwing trash please report it! Otherwise you may be considered an accomplice of this, risking sanctions.